ITW EAE Support Center

How do I change the setpoint on a 1161+ high limit?

See attached for instructions on how to change the set-point on a West 1161+ high limit.

Dan is the author of this solution article.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.