Setting The Anti-Backlash Nut Tension
AccuFlex Leadscrew 1009781
1. If the Kerk lead screw received is as shown below, remove the anti-backlash leadscrew nut and change its direction.
2. Loosening the spring of the anti-backlash nut, and screw back with the direction as shown below.
3. Mark each center point of the anti-backlash nut.
4. Turn the back of the anti-backlash nut counter clockwise, and mark the ‘1st point’ as shown.
5. Turn the back of the anti-backlash nut clockwise, and mark the ‘2nd point’ as shown below.
6. Then find the center point between these two points and mark as the ‘3rd point’ as shown below.
7. Holding both the flange and the back of the anti-backlash nut turn the spring counter-clockwise until it is 270°from ‘3rd point’ as shown below.
8. Reinsert the spring into the hole found at that point.
Make sure that it springs back if lighlt twisted in either direction.