The Technical Support teams can help you get the licenses that you need. The teams will require a few things from you before they can actually generate your license:
- Proof of purchase: provide an electronic copy of the ITW sales order showing that the option was purchased
- A licenseinfo file: a text file that is generated on and unique to the machine where the license is needed. Here’s how to generate the licenseinfo file:
- Go to the Windows desktop Start button
- Type GetLicenseInfo in the Search program and files box (alternatively, you can go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Speedline\ then double-click on the file GetLicenseInfo.exe)
- Select Benchmark for Printer (for MPM products) or Benchmark for Dispenser (for Camalot products). This will create a licenseinfo file and store it in the directory C:\BenchmarkTemp
- Go to C:\BenchmarkTemp and copy the file LicenseInfo – (machine serial#).txt.
- Email the proof of purchase and the licenseinfo fileto the appropriate Technical Support team
- For Americas/Europe licenses contact MPM Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Asia licenses contact Asia Technical Support at email@example.com.
The Technical Support team will respond with the license key file that contains your license and info on how to install it.