The Technical Support teams can help you get the licenses that you need. The teams will require a few things from you before they can actually generate your license:
- Proof of purchase: provide an electronic copy of the ITW sales order showing that the option was purchased
- A licenseinfo file: a text file that is generated on and unique to the machine where the license is needed. Here’s how to generate the licenseinfo file:
- Go to the Windows desktop Start button
- Type GetLicenseInfo in the Search program and files box (alternatively, you can go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Speedline\ then double-click on the file GetLicenseInfo.exe)
- Select Benchmark for Printer (for MPM products) or Benchmark for Dispenser (for Camalot products). This will create a licenseinfo file and store it in the directory C:\BenchmarkTemp
- Go to C:\BenchmarkTemp and copy the file LicenseInfo – (machine serial#).txt.
- Email the proof of purchase and the licenseinfo fileto the appropriate Technical Support team
The Technical Support team will respond with the license key file that contains your license and info on how to install it.